The Ministry of Finance and Economic Development commissioned ZEPARU to conduct research in line with the implementation of devolution in Zimbabwe. The research studies that are currently being conducted include;
- Exploring Options on How Treasury Decentralises Funding within the Context of Devolution in Zimbabwe
- Pathways to Zimbabwe’s Improved Competitiveness and Foreign Currency Generation
- Review of Challenges Faced by Local Authorities in Improving Efficiency in Service Delivery
- Assessment of Fiscal Risks, and
- Sustainable Agricultural Financing Mechanisms
ZEPARU would like to thank all stakeholders who participated at the validation workshops, the discussants and the reviewers of these research studies. Your input, comments and insights remain invaluable to us.